31 Oct Captain’s Pumpkin Pie Martini Recipe
The holidays are around the corner and if you’re craving something seasonal, here’s a delicious cocktail that tastes like dessert in a glass. Move over Pumpkin Spice, here is a Pumpkin Pie Martini recipe by Sea Captain’s House that’s perfect to enjoy with friends or sip with your holiday dinner.
Pumpkin Pie Martini Recipe
- Pumpkin Vodka
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- Half and Half
- Cinnamon Sugar
How to make:
- Pour 2 oz of Pumpkin Vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour 1 oz of Bailey’s Irish Cream into the shaker.
- Add a splash of half and half.
- Add a scoop of ice.
- Shake well.
- Garnish the rim of the martini glass with cinnamon sugar.
- Pour and enjoy!