20 Dec The Captain’s Holiday Cheer Martini Recipe
The Captain is sharing his recipe for a delightful Holiday Cheer Martini! It’s perfect for holiday parties with friends or to simply sip on while wrapping up last minute gifts for loved ones. Enjoy!
- 1/2 oz Pinnacle Vodka
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz Egg Nog
- Cinnamon Stick
- Combine 1/2 oz Pinnacle Vodka, 1/2 oz Amaretto and 1 oz Egg Nog in your metal shaker.
- Add a scoop of ice.
- Shake well.
- Combine the a Tsp of Cinnamon and Tsp of Sugar (add more if making multiple cocktails),
- Take martini glass and wet the rim of the glass. Dip into into the Cinnamon Sugar mixture.
- Pour contents of shaker into the martini glass.
- Garnish with Cinnamon Stick.
- Sip & enjoy!