21 Nov Pumpkin S’mores Cocktail Recipe
Fall is in the air and that means pumpkin is everywhere! This time of year, the weather is mild in Myrtle Beach so the Captain has created a tasty frozen cocktail combining this seasonal staple and s’mores. Give it a try at your upcoming holiday parties or while you’re cozying up by the fireplace!
.75 oz Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
.75 oz Pinnacle Marshmallow Vodka
3 oz Island Oasis Ice Cream Mix
1. In blender, combine .75 oz of Pumpkin Pie Vodka, .75 oz of Marshmallow Vodka, 3 oz of Island Oasis Ice Cream Mix.
2. Add a scoop of ice.
3. Blend the ingredients for 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Take a cocktail glass and swirl the melted chocolate around the inside of the glass.
5. Pour blended drink into the glass.
6. Add desired amount of whipped cream.
7. Take graham crackers and crush them with hands while sprinkling over the whipped cream.
8. Add a straw, sip and enjoy!